- Perfect opportunity for you to purchase and modernize in this family friendly area.
- Three double bedrooms all with wardrobes. Toilet, bathroom and the laundry all are separate
- Pellet fire, heatpump and a moisture master making this a cosy warm home
- Single internal garage with off street parking.
- Situated on a corner section with proximity to Fairfield School, bus stops, local dairy, park, the convenience of the location cannot be overstated.
This was one of the prestigious subdivisions in the 1990's and as kid I would always admire this lane so it’s my privilege to bring to the market this three bedroom home on Park Lane, Fairfield
This is a perfect opportunity for you to purchase and modernize in this family friendly area.
Smart buyers will recognize the many benefits this classic 1970's property has to offer. The permanence of brick, single level configuration, three double bedrooms and internal garaging are always in demand. Large lounge and separate dining a further advantage. Climate control is assured with the combination of a cosy pellet fire, heatpump and a moisture master. Set on 602 sqm (more or less) section, with just enough garden to keep you entertained.
Whilst entirely comfortable in its current form, we anticipate you will stamp your own mark to make this truly yours and reap all the rewards; the sought after location warrants any amount of investment. Situated on a corner a section with proximity to Fairfield School, bus stops, local dairy, park, the convenience of the location cannot be overstated.
This may be the perfect solution to your family's plans for 2020 and beyond. I look forward to meeting you at the open home.
Lim report available