- Pop over the hill to a totally different world, sea views, seagulls, sun, sand and only minutes from the centre of town
- Elevated position to catch the morning rays and afternoon sun
- Sunny deck off the new kitchen. Open plan dining and separate bright lounge with views to the sea and rural views at the rear
- Potential to subdivide the section off and still have plenty of space. Single garage and plenty of OSP. Lim report available
Pop over the hill to a totally different world, sea views, seagulls, sun, sand and only minutes from the centre of town. Elevated position to catch the morning rays and afternoon sun
All the hard work has been done here at 165 Tomahawk Road including; exterior painting, re-wiring, new kitchen, carpet, appliances, retro fitted double glazing, wall and ceiling insulation and outdoor decking.
The lounge is bright and airy with views overlooking the ocean. The Kent fire place offers warmth to the home with a heatpump and heat transfer from the lounge to the hallway keeping that end of the house warm.
There are three double bedrooms, two with built in wardrobes. The revamped bathroom offers a shower over the bath convenient for bathing the kids. Separate toilet.
Great outdoor entertaining off the kitchen/dining area and a fenced backyard for the kids and pets to play safely. Privately positioned out the back and could easily be developed further, or potential to subdivide. If you want chickens or rabbits there is plenty of room here to have the farm lifestyle. The fruit trees have been planted and rhubarb is ready to be picked! Rural views out the rear and ocean views out the front!
The single garage is away from the house with plenty of off street parking
Perfect for first home buyers, young families, or those wishing to develop the land. This family home is situated in a handy location - just a short walking distance to the beach, public transport, schools, and short drive to the CBD
Lim report available
- Outdoor Entertainment Area