- Just 1 year young and better than new this fabulous home has amazing semi-rural views and is just a short stroll from the heart of town
- Great floor plan incorporating a kitchen with central island and walk-in pantry, large dining area, family living room and a formal lounge
- Master bedroom has a large ensuite and walk-in-robe and a well appointed main bathroom sevices the remaining 3 double bedrooms
- Excellent indoor/outdoor flow to a sheltered coutyard and large patio with huge potential for creating the ultimate garden
- Triple car garaging with internal access plus sealed off street parking, large separate laundry, fully fenced with secure gates
This home is reluctantly for sale due to job opportunities elsewhere in the new year so possession will be available early February 2020.
Thoughtfully designed to take advantage of it's location on the outskirts of this popular town, this home provides a stunning rural outlook from the main living areas and private outdoor patios where you can enjoy the unique micro climate.
As anyone would tell you, the kitchen is the heart of a home and this kitchen is an entertainers delight with a double oven, butlers pantry and a large central island that overlooks the spacious dining and casual living area. This extends seamlessly to the great outdoors or you can relax and unwind in the formal lounge.
The main hallway provides access to the 4 double bedrooms, master with a luxurious tiled en-suite and walk-in robe, a well appointed main bathroom, separate toilet and a large laundry.
The concrete driveway leads to a genuine 3 car garage and provides off street parking for several more vehicles. The 1092m securely fenced section is a blank canvas so bring your landscaping ideas and create your own garden of Eden in Outram. (internal photos are historical)
- Air Conditioning
- Open Fireplace
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Secure Parking
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Grey Water System