- Just 1 year young and better than new this fabulous home has amazing semi-rural views and just a short stroll from the heart of town
- The main hub of the home is divided into multiple zones for effortless living, its heart is an entertainers dream kitchen
- Master bedroom has a large tiled ensuite and walk-in-robe and a well appointed main bathroom sevices the remaining 3 bedrooms
- Excellent indoor/outdoor flow to a sheltered coutyard and large patio with huge potential for creating the ultimate garden
- Triple car garaging with internal access plus off street parking for several vehicles, fully fenced for peace of mind
Thoughtfully designed to take advantage of it's location on the outskirts of this popular town, this home provides a stunning rural outlook from the main living areas and private outdoor patios where you can enjoy the unique micro climate.
As anyone would tell you, the kitchen is the heart of a home and this kitchen is an entertainers delight with a double oven, walk-in pantry and a large central island that overlooks the spacious dining and casual living area. This extends seamlessly to the great outdoors or you can relax and unwind in the formal lounge.
The main hallway provides access to the 4 double bedrooms, master with a luxurious tiled en-suite and walk-in robe, a well appointed main bathroom, separate toilet and a large laundry room.
The concrete driveway leads to a genuine 3 car garage and provides off street parking for several more vehicles. The 1092m securely fenced section is a blank canvas so bring your landscaping ideas and create your own garden of Eden in Outram. (some internal photos are historical) Call Shirley 0274 944932 for an update on this property.
- Air Conditioning
- Open Fireplace
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Secure Parking
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Grey Water System