- Open plan living, wonderful for entertaining family and friends.
- Separate dining area/sunroom. Four bedrooms, three with built in wardobes. Two toilets
- Heat pump, Yunca fire and ceiling insulation have created a warm, dry modern living environment.
- Rewired, gas hot water. 50sqm double garage with plenty of off-street parking
- Fully fenced. Close to local shops, schools and transport.
Situated in a cul-de-sac one block from the main street is this four bedroom character weatherboard home which offers a great floor plan and is positioned very well for sun. All the hard work has been done both internally and externally and is ready to be your forever home. Potential to subdivide the section for a bit of extra income.
Spacious, sunny open plan living/dining with a kitchen easy to entertain from. Seamless flow to the outdoors, allowing perfect spots to relax, watch the children play and soak up the sun or entertain in the BBQ area
Bathroom has a shower over the bath, toilet and vanity. The second toilet is located at the back door with the laundry.
50sqm (more or less) double garage with plenty of off street parking. This section is fully fenced and has a gate for easy access to the Taieri College
Located with a short walk to the main street, bus stops, shops, cafes, schools, sports grounds, playgrounds. You won’t need your car!
Fantastic features on offer include:-
• Open plan living, wonderful for entertaining family and friends.
• Separate dining area/sunroom
• Four bedrooms, three with built in wardobes. Two toilets
• Heat pump, Yunca fire and ceiling insulation have created a warm, dry modern living environment.
• Rewired, gas hot water
• 50sqm double garage with plenty of off-street parking
• Fully fenced
• Close to local shops, schools and transport.
Summer means drinks on the deck, high Mosgiel temperatures, and having your family around you, so if this sounds like a dream to you, pop along and view 1 Dey Street this weekend.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call or email me.
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area