- Family home on a flat corner section with rural views at the rear
- Good size bedrooms with plenty of room for the growing family
- The home is heated with a large woodburner fire and heatpump in the living area
- A sun room and a seperate conservatory are a great addition to the home.
- Single car garage with storage and room for off street parking
Are you looking for a family home in the township of Clinton? This home sits on a flat corner section with a rural backdrop. The kitchen and dining room receive good morning sun, which would make a great spot to read the morning paper while you eat your breakfast. In the living room, you have a choice of a large woodburner or heatpump to warm the home. The bedrooms throughout the home allow for a variety of living or sleeping arangements depending on how you want to set it out. There is a sun room and conservatory area that are a great addition to the home. Also a good size storage room leads off one of the bedrooms, which could make for a good size walk in wardrobe. The section has a large flat area for lawn or vegetable garden. Handy to town amenities. Call Keryn or Katrina Garside to view.