- The perfect first, family, investment home and with three double bedrooms. Open plan kitchen-dining-living which follows the sun from the first sparrow call to the good night Kiwi
- Nothing immediate to do here with great carpeting throughout, modern kitchen and new bathroom
- Great street appeal and sitting high on its 556sq.m section, this 1960s brickie of 110 sq.m floor area has a great yard plus carport and workshop at rear
The market has been short of houses for many months now and the appearance of this perfect Mosgiel brickie will be a welcome sight to first home buyers and indeed anyone wanting a no nonsense three bedroom 1960's dependable on the flat. When I say flat, it is indeed that, but this 110sq.m home sits up high above the road on its 556 sq.m section in this quiet cul de sac off Goodall Street in Mosgiel's western quadrant. The section boasts a great yard, which is fenced front and back and even Donald Trump would be proud of the fencing here at number 15 as it keeps kids and pets safe and sound and the strays can't get a look in! If you want to put the car in and out of the rain and sun, there is the carport at the back of the section and a great wee workshop / garden shed at the rear of this again. Leaving the best until last, this home has had a serious make over by two successive owners with the addition of the bouncy carpet underfoot, the vinyl, the flash kitchen and now the new bathroom. There are three sunny double bedrooms and each has a wardrobe. The living - kitchen - dining is all open plan and a selection of decks allows you to follow the sun in glorious outdoor living from the start to the end of the day. Heating is via either a log burner or a heat pump so those cold days become very cosy and when spring arrives, as it has summer soon follows with glorious outdoor living on the new deck accessed via the French doors.
If you are in the market for a first home, a family home, an investment and want a reliable buy, on the flat in Mosgiel, don't delay as this home won't last long at all. Please call for any help you may need or questions you may have. See you Sunday.
- Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes