Our Covid Protocol under Alert Level 3
Operational Protocol Under Covid-19 Alert Level 3 Buyers / Contractors
Living Corporation Limited
All the requirements and precautions listed below are legally required and designed to limit the spread of Covid -19.
Buyer Viewing A Home
- Physical viewing of a property will only be possible by making an appointment with the sales consultant. No open homes will be occurring during Alert Level 3.
- All buyers must register their details prior to arriving at the property to view. Buyers cannot travel in a vehicle with the sales consultant.
- Only two people from the buyer’s bubble will be able to view and only two viewings per day may view a property and therefore we ask that your intentions to buy a property are serious.
- If you are over 70 years old and / or at higher risk from Covid-19, please refrain from attending viewings
- If you or anyone in your bubble have exhibited any flu-like symptoms, are self-isolating or have been in contact with a confirmed case of Covid-19 within the last 14 days, you are asked not to attend the viewing
- Hand sanitizer will be provided, and this must be applied before entry to the home and upon leaving
- All viewing appointments are to be contact-less where no surfaces are touched and physical distancing of 2m is always to be observed.
- Shoes must be removed prior to entering the property.
- Only the one viewing party can see through the property at one time, so please be considerate with the time you spend viewing as other buyers may be waiting.
- Buyers are required to wait in their car or at a safe distance until it is their turn to view the property.
- If after the viewing time, you develop feel flu-like symptoms, you are required to immediately contact the sales consultant who was present at the viewing or call our office on 03 489 4455 so appropriate action can be taken to ensure the prevention of the spread of Covid-19.
- If you wish to make an offer on a property, this process can and must be carried out electronically and does not require you to have a home printer or scanner
Professional / Contractor Performing Services or Works on the Property
- Whether you are a photographer, tradesperson, valuer or any other specialist involved with the marketing or sale process conducted under the umbrella of Living Corporation Limited, you will be expected to comply with the following and if you have any questions, you must call the sales consultant involved or our office before visiting the property in the absence of any other instructions.
- If you are able to do your works virtually, you must, otherwise a visit to the property may be conducted, but only through the authority of the sales consultant.
- When visiting the property, you must ensure the vendors are not present and if so, ask them to go outside or into the garage while you conduct your work.
- You are to be alone wherever possible, whereby minimizing the number of people at the property
- Touching surfaces is to be avoided wherever possible and sanitizing surfaces touched before you leave, is required.
- If you are over 70 years old and / or at higher risk from Covid-19, you are discouraged from conducting your work at these properties under Alert Level 3.
- When vacating the home, if lights were left on for you, leave them in the condition you found them to minimize contact with surfaces OR follow instructions left by vendor.
- If you or anyone in your bubble have exhibited any flu-like symptoms, are self-isolating or have been in contact with a confirmed case of Covid-19 within the last 14 days, access to the property will not be allowed.
- Hand sanitizer must be provided by yourself and must be applied immediately before entering the property and upon your exit.
- Physical distancing of 2m is always to be observed.
- If after the viewing time, you or anyone in your bubble develop feel flu-like symptoms, you are required to immediately contact the sales consultant or call our office on 03 489 4455 so appropriate action can be taken to ensure the prevention of the spread of Covid-19.